Everest Base Camp Trek
October 6 - 15
If you crave adventure and want to challenge yourself to live life on a higher level, this women's trek will take you to through the stunning landscape of the Khumbu region of Nepal to the base of Mt. Everest.
During this trek you will receive support from the experienced team of guides from Adventure Mountain Explore. The trek will also include meditations and mindset exercises to tap into your feminine power during challenging aspects of the trek.
Trekking to the base camp of Mt. Everest (the highest mountain in the world) is one of the most rewarding trekking destinations in the world. It is arduous and challenging, but this journey will make you feel proud of yourself, throughout your life. With the support of experienced sherpas and trek leader Lacey McLaughlin, you will feel empowered through every step of the trek.
Although the Everest Base Camp Trek is considered moderate, some sections of the trek are demanding. Some days require 8-9 hours walking. Therefore, this trek in Nepal demands stamina, mental determination and good health. It is highly suggested that you seek advice, medication and permission from your local General Practitioner, before planning your trek.
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Three nights shared accommodation in a Boutique Hotel in Kathmandu
- Full day guided Kathmandu Valley City tour by a private transport
- Welcome and farewell dinner at one of the best Nepalese restaurants with traditional, ethnic music and dance
- Airport transfer for domestic flight
- Sagarmatha National Park entrance fees and TIMS permit
- Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu flight tickets
- Lodging during the trek
- Purified, safe drinking water during the trek
- Medical kit along with Oxymeter
* Costs do not include:*
- Nepal arrival visa
- Meals in the Kathmandu except breakfast and special dinner
- Personal expenses like all kinds of drinks including mineral water, and alcoholic and soft beverages
- Extra luggage excess on Lukla flight (Only 15 kg per person included)
- Monument entrance fees while on tour in Kathmandu ($26 per person)
- Your travel insurance that covers Helicopter evacuation
- Tips and any other extending trips and accommodation